Access & Information
● JR Chuo Line,Sobu Line (Suidobashi-Station, 5 minutes on foot)
● Toei Subway Mita Line (Suidobashi-Station, 5 minutes on foot)
● Toei Subway Oh-edo Line (Kasuga-Station, 8 minutes on foot)
● TokyoMetro Marunouchi Line (Korakuen-Station, 5 minutes on foot)
● TokyoMetro Nanboku Line (Korakuen-Station, 5 minutes on foot)
Entrance is located to the right of Gate 21 of the Tokyo Dome
The front of the museum
※Do not include transfer time.
Hours & Admission
Tuesday through Sunday every day of the year except December 29 through January 1
(It is open, however on Mondays during the spring and summer school vacations and on National Holidays that fall on Mondays).
Every Monday (except national holiday, the day the baseball game held at Tokyo dome, and during spring and summer vacation), year-end three days, and New Year’s Day.
●Weekday 13:00 – 17:00
●Weekend & Public holiday 10:00 – 17:00
*When professional baseball game is held at Tokyo Dome, the museum is closed at 18:00.
● Adults: 600 yen (500 yen*)
● High school and university students(over 15y.o): 400 yen
● Elementary and junior high school students(6-15y.o): 200 yen(150 yen*)
● Senior citizens(65 years old or more): 400 yen
(*per person in groups of 20 or more)
*Please refrain from drinking and eating inside the museum.
*Photographs can be taken without permission for private use.
*Advance reservations are required to use the library. For more detailed information, please see the following links here (in Japanese).